Requirements to Play:
- You are a first-time player who has not yet attempted the adventure.
- You're able to post 2-3 times a week, minimum.
- You've made peace with the idea of your dungeoneer dying in horrible ways, but know in your heart of hearts that a smart game player just might survive.
How to Apply:
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing a 16th-level dungeoneer (the dnd4e file) created through WotC's online Character Builder.
- No backgrounds or themes
- No setting-specific feats (example: Dragonmarks)
- Three magic items (a 17th level, a 16th level, a 15th level) and 25K in gold to spend as you wish.
- Please, no dnd4e files from an offline character builder. They cause more work for me than they help.
Rituals will be an indispensable resource to the crusaders while exploring the Tomb. However, unlike most adventures, the constraint on ritual use will not be reagents, but rather time. Ritual casting, therefore, is subject to the following rules:
- Reagents are not tracked.
- Rituals with a casting time longer than an hour are not permitted.
- Rituals with a casting time of an hour may be used once per game.
- Any other ritual may be cast once per milestone.
- Estimated start date for this adventure is May 1.
- When played at the table, this adventure normally has a time limit of 4 hours. To emulate this, the play-by-blog will also have a time limit. You must complete the adventure by July 31, 2012.
- When creating your dungeoneer, keep in mind that this adventure will have NO extended rests. The entire game takes place in one evening, game time.
Looking forward to your submissions! Feel free to ask questions in the comments section below.