|Click for a larger view. Background image by aristotelisjohn.blogspot.com|
Thank you for a wonderful game. It's the players that really make a play-by-post great, and you guys stuck with me until the very end. Alas, it wasn't the victory you sought, but it was the most epic run I've had of this adventure.
Reveal: When you kill the ruach, violet fire bathes her remains until the start of her next turn. You must light the golden torch from that fire before that time. Unfortunately for Hanar, the ruach's turn was instantaneously after his.
Score = -15 pts.
- Four skull obtained, 200 pts.
- Stone table found, 10 pts.
- Reaper's Dice found, 25 pts.
- Hidden Shrine found, 50 pts.
- Talisman of Glory obtained, 100 pts.
- Eight dungeoneers perished x -50 pts each, -400 pts.
- To Sersa Victory/SVD Press for producing such an awesome adventure and placing it out there for free. I look forward to runs of his future products.
- To the creators of Doombuilder2 and heXen, who made it possible for me to make 3D dungeon scenes while having about an ounce of artistic skill.
- To www.d20monkey.com for being cool with me stealing art from the site for my banner.
- To countless artists that I grabbed art from by google's image search. I'm getting better with citing my references!
- To all my #fourthcore twitter friends and acquaintances who followed along with excitement and enthusiasm.
If you have a few moments, I'd love to pick your brain about what you liked and disliked about the Crucible of the Gods run. This feedback is open to lurkers to post to as well, not just players. (Do I have any lurkers?) Anyone is welcome to comment.
- What did you like the most about the game?
- What did you like the least about the game?
- What one thing would you change if you could?
- What one thing can I change to make myself a better DM?